Village Administration serves as the conduit between the Board of Trustees, village departments, and the public. The Village Clerk/ Administrator is appointed by the Chairman of the Board of Trustees and works in several capacities, including Custodian of Records, as the main contact for the Board, and as a direct contact with residents wishing to express concerns about Village services or issues.
Some of the duties of the Village Clerk include accepting and handling all permits, records request, preparing and posting meeting agendas, preparing minutes for the Board meetings and maintaining records for the Board and Village.
Village Hall (Administration) handles many aspects of the Village operations. The department is located within Village Hall at 7826 Wimbledon Drive, and is open Monday though Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Village Hall administration includes:
a. Business licenses
b. Liquor licenses
c. Door to door solicitations
2) Public Works / Code Enforcement
a. Street repairs
b. Sidewalk repairs
d. Building maintenance
e. Housing inspection requests
f. Waste Hauling
g. Sewer Lateral Repair Program
h. Minor code enforcement issues
a. Fence permits
b. Zoning permits
c. POD or Dumpster permits
d. Occupancy permits
4) Village Financial Accounting
a. Accounts payable
b. Accounts receivable
5) Village Record Keeping
b. Board & Committee
- requests to be heard
6) Human Resources
1) Tax collection is handled by St. Louis County and the State of Missouri.
2) Utility billing and collection is handled by the specific entity.
3) Housing inspections are handled by St. Louis County Public Works
4) Commercial code enforcement is handled by St. Louis County